Bloc Party to return with
new album and headline tour
after two-year hiatus
One of the most eagerly anticipated returns of the year, Bloc Party will return with a brand new album and headline tour this summer. With the release of ‘Four’ taking place on Monday 20th August, the band have announced an 8-date tour in October. Visiting five O2 Academy venues, the tour will commence on Friday 12th October at O2 Academy Newcastle.
- 14/05/2013Kim Wilde announces Christmas Party
- 30/04/2013Nedstock 2013 lands in November 2013
- 16/05/2013Texas announce November 2013 UK dates
- 15/05/2013Tenacious D announce 'Duo Acoustic Tour'
- 25/04/2013Sean Paul announces headline London show
- 19/04/2013James Blake announces September 2013 UK Tour with an added date at O2 Shepherds bush Empire
- 09/04/2013Suede announce UK tour for October 2013
- 03/04/2013Wiley announces major UK tour
- 06/02/2013The B52's announce 2013 UK tour
- 06/02/2013A$AP Rocky announces UK tour dates
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford
- 05/03/2012AMG Staff Appointments: South Coast