Bloc Party to return with
new album and headline tour
after two-year hiatus
One of the most eagerly anticipated returns of the year, Bloc Party will return with a brand new album and headline tour this summer. With the release of ‘Four’ taking place on Monday 20th August, the band have announced an 8-date tour in October. Visiting five O2 Academy venues, the tour will commence on Friday 12th October at O2 Academy Newcastle.
- 22/07/2014Mastodon announce autumn UK tour dates
- 30/06/2014Kasabian announce 16 date autumn UK tour
- 24/06/2014Blink-182 announce one off London show
- 27/05/2014Imelda May announces nationwide UK tour
- 22/05/2014Public Enemy announce UK tour dates
- 21/05/2014The Hives announce one off London show
- 14/03/2014The Naked And Famous return to the UK
- 11/02/20143RDEYEGIRL at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
- 31/01/2014Academy Music Group staff appointments
- 08/01/2014Pet Sounds is back!
- 03/12/2013Level 42 announce full UK tour for 2014
- 20/11/2013Metronomy announce UK 2014 tour
- 08/10/2013O2 Academy Leeds is 5 years old!
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford
- 05/03/2012AMG Staff Appointments: South Coast