Bloc Party to return with
new album and headline tour
after two-year hiatus
One of the most eagerly anticipated returns of the year, Bloc Party will return with a brand new album and headline tour this summer. With the release of ‘Four’ taking place on Monday 20th August, the band have announced an 8-date tour in October. Visiting five O2 Academy venues, the tour will commence on Friday 12th October at O2 Academy Newcastle.
- 03/03/2014Snoop Dogg announces UK headline shows
- 12/02/2014The Flaming Lips announce May UK shows
- 12/02/2014Damon Albarn to receive the NME Award for innovation at the NME Awards 2014 with Austin, Texas
- 11/02/20143RDEYEGIRL at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
- 31/01/2014Academy Music Group staff appointments
- 16/01/2014Daughtry announces UK tour dates
- 08/01/2014Pet Sounds is back!
- 17/12/2013Boy George announces 2014 UK tour
- 17/12/2013Miles Kane announces huge spring UK tour
- 03/12/2013Level 42 announce full UK tour for 2014
- 26/11/2013Maximo Park announce 2014 UK tour
- 20/11/2013Metronomy announce UK 2014 tour
- 12/11/2013Bombay Bicycle Club announce 2014 tour
- 06/11/2013UB40 announce UK tour for 2014
- 30/10/2013Radstock Festival returns for 2014!
- 29/10/2013Azealia Banks announces 2014 UK dates
- 29/10/2013Rizzle Kicks announce UK tour
- 08/10/2013OneRepublic announce Spring 2014 tour
- 08/10/2013O2 Academy Leeds is 5 years old!
- 01/10/2013Haim announce Spring UK tour
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford