Academy Music Group joins
forces with Oxford Brookes
The unique agreement between Academy Music Group (AMG) and Oxford Brookes Students' Union sees the formation of a three-year partnership between the two organisations to deliver a diverse programme of entertainment for the students of Oxford Brookes University. Content will be delivered collaboratively with the Students’ Union (SU), primarily at AMG’s 1,350 capacity O2 Academy Oxford, as well as a Freshers’ Festival to welcome Oxford Brookes students in the first week of the new academic year.
The partnership also includes the development of a newly branded night, ‘Brookes Big Night Out’, a weekly club event, every Wednesday at O2 Academy Oxford from Wednesday 19th September 2012 as well as bespoke events under the ‘Brookes Big Night Out’ banner at alternative locations in the City. The regular club event will feature high quality production, talent and content to deliver the ultimate student experience in partnership with the Students’ Union.
- 14/05/2013Kim Wilde announces Christmas Party
- 30/04/2013Nedstock 2013 lands in November 2013
- 16/05/2013Texas announce November 2013 UK dates
- 15/05/2013Tenacious D announce 'Duo Acoustic Tour'
- 25/04/2013Sean Paul announces headline London show
- 19/04/2013James Blake announces September 2013 UK Tour with an added date at O2 Shepherds bush Empire
- 09/04/2013Suede announce UK tour for October 2013
- 03/04/2013Wiley announces major UK tour
- 06/02/2013The B52's announce 2013 UK tour
- 06/02/2013A$AP Rocky announces UK tour dates
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford
- 05/03/2012AMG Staff Appointments: South Coast