Academy Music Group joins
forces with Oxford Brookes
The unique agreement between Academy Music Group (AMG) and Oxford Brookes Students' Union sees the formation of a three-year partnership between the two organisations to deliver a diverse programme of entertainment for the students of Oxford Brookes University. Content will be delivered collaboratively with the Students’ Union (SU), primarily at AMG’s 1,350 capacity O2 Academy Oxford, as well as a Freshers’ Festival to welcome Oxford Brookes students in the first week of the new academic year.
The partnership also includes the development of a newly branded night, ‘Brookes Big Night Out’, a weekly club event, every Wednesday at O2 Academy Oxford from Wednesday 19th September 2012 as well as bespoke events under the ‘Brookes Big Night Out’ banner at alternative locations in the City. The regular club event will feature high quality production, talent and content to deliver the ultimate student experience in partnership with the Students’ Union.
- 03/12/2013Level 42 announce full UK tour for 2014
- 26/11/2013Maximo Park announce 2014 UK tour
- 20/11/2013Metronomy announce UK 2014 tour
- 12/11/2013Bombay Bicycle Club announce 2014 tour
- 06/11/2013UB40 announce UK tour for 2014
- 30/10/2013Radstock Festival returns for 2014!
- 29/10/2013Azealia Banks announces 2014 UK dates
- 29/10/2013Rizzle Kicks announce UK tour
- 23/10/2013Halestorm announce UK tour for 2014
- 15/10/2013John Newman announces major UK 2014 tour
- 08/10/2013OneRepublic announce Spring 2014 tour
- 08/10/2013O2 Academy Leeds is 5 years old!
- 01/10/2013Haim announce Spring UK tour
- 24/09/2013Russell Brand announces world tour
- 26/08/2013The 1975 announce February tour
- 24/08/2013Flux Pavillion announces winter tour
- 23/08/2013Foals to tour UK in 2014
- 21/08/2013Newton Faulkner announces 2014 tour
- 21/08/2013Rudimental to tour UK in 2014
- 15/05/2013Tenacious D announce 'Duo Acoustic Tour'
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford
- 05/03/2012AMG Staff Appointments: South Coast