Academy Music Group joins
forces with Oxford Brookes
The unique agreement between Academy Music Group (AMG) and Oxford Brookes Students' Union sees the formation of a three-year partnership between the two organisations to deliver a diverse programme of entertainment for the students of Oxford Brookes University. Content will be delivered collaboratively with the Students’ Union (SU), primarily at AMG’s 1,350 capacity O2 Academy Oxford, as well as a Freshers’ Festival to welcome Oxford Brookes students in the first week of the new academic year.
The partnership also includes the development of a newly branded night, ‘Brookes Big Night Out’, a weekly club event, every Wednesday at O2 Academy Oxford from Wednesday 19th September 2012 as well as bespoke events under the ‘Brookes Big Night Out’ banner at alternative locations in the City. The regular club event will feature high quality production, talent and content to deliver the ultimate student experience in partnership with the Students’ Union.
- 22/07/2014Mastodon announce autumn UK tour dates
- 30/06/2014Kasabian announce 16 date autumn UK tour
- 24/06/2014Blink-182 announce one off London show
- 27/05/2014Imelda May announces nationwide UK tour
- 22/05/2014Public Enemy announce UK tour dates
- 21/05/2014The Hives announce one off London show
- 14/03/2014The Naked And Famous return to the UK
- 11/02/20143RDEYEGIRL at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
- 31/01/2014Academy Music Group staff appointments
- 08/01/2014Pet Sounds is back!
- 03/12/2013Level 42 announce full UK tour for 2014
- 20/11/2013Metronomy announce UK 2014 tour
- 08/10/2013O2 Academy Leeds is 5 years old!
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford
- 05/03/2012AMG Staff Appointments: South Coast