Academy Music Group joins
forces with Oxford Brookes
The unique agreement between Academy Music Group (AMG) and Oxford Brookes Students' Union sees the formation of a three-year partnership between the two organisations to deliver a diverse programme of entertainment for the students of Oxford Brookes University. Content will be delivered collaboratively with the Students’ Union (SU), primarily at AMG’s 1,350 capacity O2 Academy Oxford, as well as a Freshers’ Festival to welcome Oxford Brookes students in the first week of the new academic year.
The partnership also includes the development of a newly branded night, ‘Brookes Big Night Out’, a weekly club event, every Wednesday at O2 Academy Oxford from Wednesday 19th September 2012 as well as bespoke events under the ‘Brookes Big Night Out’ banner at alternative locations in the City. The regular club event will feature high quality production, talent and content to deliver the ultimate student experience in partnership with the Students’ Union.
- 18/03/2014The Kooks announce May 2014 tour dates
- 14/03/2014The Naked And Famous return to the UK
- 03/03/2014Snoop Dogg announces UK headline shows
- 12/02/2014The Flaming Lips announce May UK shows
- 12/02/2014Damon Albarn to receive the NME Award for innovation at the NME Awards 2014 with Austin, Texas
- 11/02/20143RDEYEGIRL at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
- 31/01/2014Academy Music Group staff appointments
- 16/01/2014Daughtry announces UK tour dates
- 08/01/2014Pet Sounds is back!
- 17/12/2013Boy George announces 2014 UK tour
- 03/12/2013Level 42 announce full UK tour for 2014
- 20/11/2013Metronomy announce UK 2014 tour
- 06/11/2013UB40 announce UK tour for 2014
- 30/10/2013Radstock Festival returns for 2014!
- 08/10/2013O2 Academy Leeds is 5 years old!
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford
- 05/03/2012AMG Staff Appointments: South Coast