O2 Academy Leeds to host
third annual Martin House
Children’s Hospice Centre
O2 Academy Leeds will play host to the third annual Martin House Children’s Hospice Centre Stage competition 2012 on Tuesday 17th July, which will see performances from the lucky finalists who were selected from the heats in April. These finalists will be judged by a panel of music royalty, including Neil Pengelly (booker for Reading and Leeds Festivals), Mike Heaton (Embrace), Jeremy Lascelles (CEO Chrysallis Music), Ross Jarmen (The Cribs), and Matt Bowman (The Pigeon Detectives). The lucky winners will receive an incredible prize – the opportunity to perform at Leeds Festival. This incredible evening combines the opportunity to give young bands a platform to play with exceptional exposure, alongside raising vital money and awareness of Martin House Children’s Hospice.
- 22/04/2014Blondie announce one off summer show
- 18/03/2014The Kooks announce May 2014 tour dates
- 14/03/2014The Naked And Famous return to the UK
- 03/03/2014Snoop Dogg announces UK headline shows
- 12/02/2014The Flaming Lips announce May UK shows
- 12/02/2014Damon Albarn to receive the NME Award for innovation at the NME Awards 2014 with Austin, Texas
- 11/02/20143RDEYEGIRL at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
- 31/01/2014Academy Music Group staff appointments
- 16/01/2014Daughtry announces UK tour dates
- 08/01/2014Pet Sounds is back!
- 17/12/2013Boy George announces 2014 UK tour
- 03/12/2013Level 42 announce full UK tour for 2014
- 20/11/2013Metronomy announce UK 2014 tour
- 06/11/2013UB40 announce UK tour for 2014
- 30/10/2013Radstock Festival returns for 2014!
- 08/10/2013O2 Academy Leeds is 5 years old!
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford
- 05/03/2012AMG Staff Appointments: South Coast