O2 Academy Leeds to host
third annual Martin House
Children’s Hospice Centre
O2 Academy Leeds will play host to the third annual Martin House Children’s Hospice Centre Stage competition 2012 on Tuesday 17th July, which will see performances from the lucky finalists who were selected from the heats in April. These finalists will be judged by a panel of music royalty, including Neil Pengelly (booker for Reading and Leeds Festivals), Mike Heaton (Embrace), Jeremy Lascelles (CEO Chrysallis Music), Ross Jarmen (The Cribs), and Matt Bowman (The Pigeon Detectives). The lucky winners will receive an incredible prize – the opportunity to perform at Leeds Festival. This incredible evening combines the opportunity to give young bands a platform to play with exceptional exposure, alongside raising vital money and awareness of Martin House Children’s Hospice.
- 03/12/2013Level 42 announce full UK tour for 2014
- 26/11/2013Maximo Park announce 2014 UK tour
- 20/11/2013Metronomy announce UK 2014 tour
- 12/11/2013Bombay Bicycle Club announce 2014 tour
- 06/11/2013UB40 announce UK tour for 2014
- 30/10/2013Radstock Festival returns for 2014!
- 29/10/2013Azealia Banks announces 2014 UK dates
- 29/10/2013Rizzle Kicks announce UK tour
- 23/10/2013Halestorm announce UK tour for 2014
- 15/10/2013John Newman announces major UK 2014 tour
- 08/10/2013OneRepublic announce Spring 2014 tour
- 08/10/2013O2 Academy Leeds is 5 years old!
- 01/10/2013Haim announce Spring UK tour
- 24/09/2013Russell Brand announces world tour
- 26/08/2013The 1975 announce February tour
- 24/08/2013Flux Pavillion announces winter tour
- 23/08/2013Foals to tour UK in 2014
- 21/08/2013Newton Faulkner announces 2014 tour
- 21/08/2013Rudimental to tour UK in 2014
- 15/05/2013Tenacious D announce 'Duo Acoustic Tour'
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford
- 05/03/2012AMG Staff Appointments: South Coast