O2 Academy Leeds to host
third annual Martin House
Children’s Hospice Centre
O2 Academy Leeds will play host to the third annual Martin House Children’s Hospice Centre Stage competition 2012 on Tuesday 17th July, which will see performances from the lucky finalists who were selected from the heats in April. These finalists will be judged by a panel of music royalty, including Neil Pengelly (booker for Reading and Leeds Festivals), Mike Heaton (Embrace), Jeremy Lascelles (CEO Chrysallis Music), Ross Jarmen (The Cribs), and Matt Bowman (The Pigeon Detectives). The lucky winners will receive an incredible prize – the opportunity to perform at Leeds Festival. This incredible evening combines the opportunity to give young bands a platform to play with exceptional exposure, alongside raising vital money and awareness of Martin House Children’s Hospice.
- 12/09/2014Sam Smith ‘In The Lonely Hour Tour' 2015
- 12/09/2014Hozier announces UK headline shows
- 01/09/2014A Day To Remember announce UK tour dates
- 01/09/2014Royal Blood announce European tour dates
- 22/08/2014Example announces autumn UK tour dates
- 11/08/2014CHVRCHES announce UK tour dates
- 30/07/2014The Big Cheese UK Tour announced
- 30/07/2014Ryan Adams announces short UK tour
- 22/07/2014Mastodon announce autumn UK tour dates
- 30/06/2014Kasabian announce 16 date autumn UK tour
- 27/05/2014Imelda May announces nationwide UK tour
- 11/02/20143RDEYEGIRL at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
- 31/01/2014Academy Music Group staff appointments
- 08/01/2014Pet Sounds is back!
- 03/12/2013Level 42 announce full UK tour for 2014
- 20/11/2013Metronomy announce UK 2014 tour
- 08/10/2013O2 Academy Leeds is 5 years old!
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford
- 05/03/2012AMG Staff Appointments: South Coast