Maximo Park to tour UK in
Maximo Park have announced their to return to UK stages for the first time in three years, visiting four O2 Academy venues during their eight day tour in November. The dates celebrate the release of their new album – ‘The National Health’ (June) and will the quintet will be playing a selection of songs old and new, when they visit O2 Academy’s in Liverpool and Newcastle, as well as O2 ABC Glasgow and London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire.
- 21/05/2013Soundgarden announce October UK dates
- 20/05/2013O2 Academy Islington celebrates a decade of live music with a show from US rock royalty Alkaline Trio
- 16/05/2013Texas announce November 2013 UK dates
- 15/05/2013Tenacious D announce 'Duo Acoustic Tour'
- 14/05/2013Kim Wilde announces Christmas Party
- 30/04/2013Nedstock 2013 lands in November 2013
- 25/04/2013Sean Paul announces headline London show
- 19/04/2013James Blake announces September 2013 UK Tour with an added date at O2 Shepherds bush Empire
- 09/04/2013Suede announce UK tour for October 2013
- 03/04/2013Wiley announces major UK tour
- 06/02/2013The B52's announce 2013 UK tour
- 06/02/2013A$AP Rocky announces UK tour dates
- 14/01/2013SWITCH lands in O2 Academy Oxford
- 05/03/2012AMG Staff Appointments: South Coast